Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,028 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.566 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,410 ($4,327) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)