Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,386 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.060 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,243 ($3,671) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)