Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.910 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,896 ($2,590) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)