Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.112 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,728 ($5,191) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)