Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,443 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.204 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,074 ($4,203) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)