Cost of living comparison between San Diego, California, United States and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.829 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,695 ($2,591) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)