Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33255 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,747 (Mex$ 32,318) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)