Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44680 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,076 (ARS $20,314) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)