Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23251 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,057 (ARS $43,254) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)