Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07690 DKK / ARS *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 71% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,140 (ARS $92,851) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Melbourne costs AU$649 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bahawalpur costs ₨283 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rawalpindi costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)