Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 DKK / UZS *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,558 (5,494,017 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)