Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 DKK / UZS *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,315 (5,054,872 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)