Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11744 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,562 (руб 64,388) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (36 minutes ago)