Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11632 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,740 (руб 75,142) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (38 minutes ago)