Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10804 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,486 (руб 97,059) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)