Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13309 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,780 (RD$ 103,540) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)