Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.662 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,868 (R$ 7,741) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)