Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.735 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,975 (R$ 9,783) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,275 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manchester costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Burgas costs 4.20 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)