Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.175 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,899 (R$ 9,278) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pokhara costs ₨ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 19,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (about 3 hours ago)