Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.31094 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,655 (Mex$ 37,482) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €350 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)