Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32439 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,394 (Mex$ 32,043) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)