Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31999 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,086 (Mex$ 34,645) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)