Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32265 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,325 (Mex$ 28,902) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)