Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30276 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,771 (ARS $28,971) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)