Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 983 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.996 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,906 ($3,654) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)