Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 933 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.549 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,685 ($4,227) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)