Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.132 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,638 ($3,692) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yaroslavl' costs руб 1,429,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Singapore costs SGD $3.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨750 (about 3 hours ago)