Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 492 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.778 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,864 ($3,521) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Aurangabad costs ₨547 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 156 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Diego, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)