Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,518 (€1,549) in Salerno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)