Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09865 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,859 (₨99,941) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (37 minutes ago)