Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,950 (Rp 27,877,268) in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)