Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,425 (Rp 28,007,226) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)