Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.464 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,074 (€1,885) in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $710 (about 2 hours ago)