Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,513 (€1,010) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)