Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.897 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,078 (﷼ 507) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)