Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.136 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,156 (﷼ 1,001) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)