Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.429 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,155 (﷼ 922) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 144₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $23,531 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)