Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19744 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,383 (42,459 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)