Cost of living comparison between Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19459 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,883 (50,788 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (about 1 hour ago)