Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19945 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,489 (42,559 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)