Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19296 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,081 (67,791 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 450 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)