Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19444 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,046 (67,098 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)