Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.214 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,949 ($4,337) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)