Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.568 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 33% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,852 ($4,850) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)