Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.987 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 24% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,317 ($3,337) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)