Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,955 (€1,742) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)