Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.826 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 26% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,658 (£2,227) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (40 minutes ago)