Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.633 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 23% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,264 (£2,231) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)