Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.144 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 12% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,774 (£3,288) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)