Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.437 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,341 (£3,122) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)