Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.834 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,202 (£2,060) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)