Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.477 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 12% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,051 (£3,309) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)