Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01128 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,329 (1,536,310 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)