Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.279 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,352 (EC$9,368) in Saint George’s, Grenada.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)