Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.495 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,669 (EC$10,689) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Berlin costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.33 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)