Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.430 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 37% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,445 (EC$12,942) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)