Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.261 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,205 (EC$9,819) in Saint George’s, Grenada.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$9,219 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥125 (about 2 hours ago)