Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.461 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,250 (€2,312) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)