Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,149 (€2,303) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)