Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09270 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,776 (₨159,398) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)