Cost of living in Saharanpur, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09185 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,509 (₨179,734) in Saharanpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (40 minutes ago)