Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09824 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,586 (₨138,294) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)