Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10212 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,995 (₨68,498) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)