Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09812 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,679 (₨139,405) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)