Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05741 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,872 (¥450,633) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)