Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,350 (¥432,713) in Sagamihara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)