Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06096 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,128 (¥313,809) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)