Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05942 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,391 (¥494,667) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manama costs Dinar 2.200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)