Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,568 (16,709 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)