Cost of living in Safi, Morocco vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.686 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,485 (19,654 Dirham) in Safi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (22 minutes ago)