Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,297 (22,836 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)