Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,793 (11,254 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)