Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.681 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,069 (22,143 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (33 minutes ago)