Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.602 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,572 (4,036 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (41 minutes ago)