Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.651 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,979 (4,295 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)