Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,677 (€2,643) in Saarbrücken.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)