Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09855 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,491 (руб 157,184) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (30 minutes ago)