Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10210 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,575 (руб 172,142) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)