Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.462 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,857 (€2,527) in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)