Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.762 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,479 (1,722 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (44 minutes ago)