Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.809 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,477 (2,751 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)