Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.370 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,644 (NZ$4,266) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)