Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.478 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,982 (NZ$3,793) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)