Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.464 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,279 (NZ$4,095) in Rotorua.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (36 minutes ago)