Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10954 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,747 (руб 88,984) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)