Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10717 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,541 (руб 89,025) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (44 minutes ago)