Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09910 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,879 (руб 109,772) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)