Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10602 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,875 (руб 83,712) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Erdenet costs 3,675 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (about 2 hours ago)