Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10798 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,406 (руб 87,108) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (35 minutes ago)