Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,236 (€2,585) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)