Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.399 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,006 (€2,163) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)