Cost of living comparison between Rohtak, India and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10283 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,255 (₨80,282) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)