Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.374 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 48% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr38,455 ($6,033) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)