Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.013 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 33% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,236 ($4,863) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)