Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.404 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 44% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,453 ($5,380) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)