Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.640 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 50% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,887 ($5,404) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)