Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.221 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 43% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,273 ($5,991) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)