Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.084 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 42% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,074 ($5,601) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)