Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.310 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 44% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr36,022 ($5,708) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)