Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.552 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 44% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr38,825 ($5,926) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)