Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.836 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 55% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,145 ($3,532) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)