Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.839 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,382 (﷼ 5,645) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)