Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32163 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,895 (ARS $46,312) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)