Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30060 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,849 (ARS $46,071) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)