Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44138 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,251 (ARS $30,021) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (35 minutes ago)