Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,782 prices entered by 606 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.987 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,030 (R$ 7,061) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)