Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45297 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,127 (ARS $24,565) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)