Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.454 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,492 (€2,078) in Rimini.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)