Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,824 (13,705 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (27 minutes ago)