Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02071 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,204 (251,294 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)