Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01893 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,617 (560,886 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)