Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.518 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,254 (R 25,588) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)