Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,522 ($b13,521) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (26 minutes ago)