Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,981 ($b18,536) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)