Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,918 ($b17,297) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (44 minutes ago)