Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.253 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,488 (R$ 5,985) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (38 minutes ago)