Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,939 (R$ 7,507) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)