Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.427 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,149 (€2,040) in Rhodes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)