Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26030 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,370 (ARS $47,522) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)